Female remote transformation and change management consultant (AfA - TCM-Consultant)
The Transformation and Change consultant will support and work with AfA’s team to assess how improvements will impact organizational processes and design to help the team develop change strategies, strategic communications plans, assessments, and other programmatic interventions and digital transformation initiatives. She will be responsible for acknowledging the areas where there is a need for change and assessing how this will affect the organization thereby implementing new concepts within the organization and helping transform the ways in which the organization operates.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Work on one or multiple change programmes, with oversight or leadership from a transformational change manager;
- Deploy measurable change management interventions and broader transformational change initiatives, usually in an Agile / SCRUM context;
- Support the transformational change managers to build the organization and drive improved ways of working;
- Operate, with support where needed across change management and communications;
- Work closely and collaboratively with other related departments, internal communications, monitoring, evaluation, and learning, and continuous improvement, within AfA to deliver a comprehensive service to the organization;
- Equip the organization with the skills to better manage and sustain change.
What we need from you:
- MA or MSc in any social sciences, humanities or international development;
- Minimum of 10 years or more relevant work experience;
- Deep expertise in initiating change management for Non-Profit Organizations;
- Understanding the different change management methodologies and approaches, with emphasis on driving measurable organization results;
- Proven strong planning and execution discipline, delivering high quality, high impact solutions and interventions;
- Strong stakeholder relationships & stakeholder management skills – proven track record in working as a trusted transformative change management leader addressing critical and complex challenges and influencing effectively at different organizational levels;
- Proven track record of playing a “change integrator role” and leading change on an individual, team and organizational level;
- Highly skilled in coaching and developing others (developing competence in others in capability development/coaching);
- Able to produce high-quality deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change;
- Resilient and determined to challenge current practices and mindsets, while maintaining effective relationships with management;
- Independent and objective thinker focusing on getting results and sustainable outcomes;
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
How to apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply by submitting:
- A maximum 2-page cover letter indicating their interest, motivation for applying with verifiable address;
- Attach a maximum 3-page CV;
- Attach relevant documents supporting your academic and professional experience;
- 2 work and related referees.
Application Closing Date:
Kindly send your application with the heading – Transformation and Change Management Consultant email@example.com not later than 9th January, 2023